Subscribe!

Join the ECHO Email List:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Facebook Note from Director

For the past 2 weeks, I've been walking on water. I set out on a seemingly impossible journey, and honestly, I was a bit afraid before I began. However, I have faith in God and belief in the passion that has been placed in my heart to reach this goal. Now, after two weeks, I have no doubt! And, it feels great!!

Since January 11, 2011, my Producer, Dianne Ashford, and I have been fund-raising for our next film "Echo at 11 Oak Drive", which I have written and will Direct.
So far, this process has done more than just put funding towards my dreams, It has put hope and joy in my heart!! To know that people believe in our vision enough to support financially, spiritually and mentally, speaks volumes about mankind and the hearts of the people I have surrounded myself with through the years!! If you are one of the people who have already pledged, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I have faith that we will succeed in raising the $80k needed by the March 11th deadline, and you can trust that should you decide to join us in reaching this goal, you will have no regrets because we put ACTION behind BELIEF!!

Click HERE to Read the Rest of this On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment