Subscribe!

Join the ECHO Email List:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Director of "Echo at 11 Oak Drive" is a praised Alumni of VSU

Passionate Reflections

For Crystle Roberson, ’05, film is a reflection of life.
The independent movie director crafts everyday experiences into compelling stories that inspire.
Roberson, who earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts, has worked on feature films such as “Stomp The Yard,” “Why Did I Get Married?” and “Zombieland.” The 26-year-old has also worked on the sets of commercials, documentaries, music videos, and more than 50 episodes of “Tyler Perry’s House of Payne.”
Roberson looking over edits during film production.
Her experience behind the scenes has equipped her with the know-how to fuel her true passion — directing and producing independent films.
“I love the process of filmmaking. I think about it all the time and use every possible opportunity to better myself,” said Roberson, who goes by “Crystle Clear” professionally. “I think the making of the actual film is just as much of an art as the finished product. Overall, my favorite part of filmmaking is that it lives on forever.”
Full Article Here....

No comments:

Post a Comment