Subscribe!

Join the ECHO Email List:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Find out about the Director of this film: Crystle Clear Roberson

“I VIEW LIFE AS A MOVIE, FILM IS A REFLECTION OF LIFE...

Crystle “Clear” Roberson

Those words were spoken by a phenomenal woman with a true passion for the art of film directing, photography and writing. The award-winning director and writer appeared to be exhausted one Saturday afternoon at a Barnes and Nobles bookstore, but after a sip or two of coffee and being questioned about her first love, Roberson lit up with excitement like a kid in a candy store.

“Writing and photography have always been a part of me..,” said Crystle. “In high school I fell in love with photography, I worked at a camera shop, then in college I didn’t think majoring in something [in this field would work],” she said.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment